tuumis

Political

Valvoja: Annukka

Radical Imam, ‘Terrorism Is Part of Islam'

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 11.09.2014 08:58

Radical Imam, ‘Terrorism Is Part of Islam'

Posted on September 10, 2014

Thanks for telling us what we already knew; at least they’re being open about it. Check this out…

A British imam gave a television interview this week in which he defended acts of terror, including the beheading of foreign journalists, as consistent with the teachings of the Koran, Breitbart News blogger John Sexton reported.

London-based cleric Anjem Choudary told Russia Today that “terrorizing the enemy is in fact part of Islam” in an interview with the English-language RT news program, “Worlds Apart.”

Choudary cited a passage of the Koran that calls for Muslims to use “steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah.”

“So terrorizing the enemy is in fact part of Islam,” Choudary said. “I mean this is something that we must embrace and understand as far as the jurisprudence of Islam is concerned.”

Sexton wrote that, “Choudary went on to say that Muslims make no distinction between civilians and armed forces since civilians elect the leaders who direct the armed forces.”
Annukka

Ban Ki-moon, Why Are You Silent?

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 11.09.2014 09:33

Ban Ki-moon, Why Are You Silent?
A letter by Daniel Tragerman’s parents to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.

Text of a letter sent by Gila and Doron Tregerman, parents of 4.5 year-old Daniel, who was killed during a mortar attack on his kibbutz, to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.

For UN Secretary-General, Mr. Ban Ki-moon

Dear Sir,

My name is Gila, I am an Israeli citizen, and I am a resident of Kibbutz Nahal Oz, near the border with Gaza.

A week ago, we lost our eldest son, Daniel 4.5 years old, when he was killed by a mortar shell fired from Gaza into Israel.

I address you after your announcement to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, to establish an international investigation Committee to investigate "Israel's crime" in the recent fighting in Gaza.

About us: Doron and I were married five years ago and we have three amazing kids: Daniel 4.5 yrs, Yoval 3.5 yrs and Uri 4 months old. We were a happy family. We lived in Kibbutz Nahal Oz near Gaza, and found ourselves constantly debating whether not to abandon Nahal Oz and move to another location, quieter, safer, far from rocket fire from Gaza, and far away from the alarms.

Then came the threat of terrorist tunnels, which Hamas members dug from Gaza to Israel under our home to hurt us. At night we heard noises and voices digging beneath us. Thus, in the last six months our children slept with the window closed and locked. We were afraid that they will be kidnapped from us.

Can you imagine our life, Mr. Secretary-General? How do you live in constant fear of mortar shell and terrorists emerging from tunnels?

Then, last Friday [August 22], Daniel was killed. All the precautions we had taken failed. Daniel, 4.5 yrs old, was killed in our House, while playing with Yoval in a tent built indoors and not outside, because it's dangerous. He was killed from a mortar shell that was shot by terrorists from Gaza, he died in our hands. Daniel died in front of his little sister and his best friend Yoval, 3.5 years old; he died in front of Uri, only four months old and right before our eyes, his mother and father.

We failed. We couldn't protect our beautiful and talented baby. Daniel was killed from a mortar shell that was fired by Hamas members from an elementary school for boys in Gaza City. It wasn't a stray shell. It wasn't accidental death. From that school terrorists fired deliberately at the kibbutz to murder civilians — children, women, old people. This time, they also achieved their goal. Daniel was killed almost immediately. Daniel's father, Doron, covered him with a blanket while crying bitterly and we escaped from home with two small children, leaving our precious son behind, in order to protect them from bombings that continued to explode around the house. Yoval, Daniel's sister, saw the terrifying sight and understood that something terrible happened.

It is unbearable to watch that little child staring at the wall, in overwhelming silence with teardrops from her eyes.

This week, during the "shiv'ah"(Jewish ritual of mourning) at Doron's parents home, we heard of your decision to appoint an international investigation committee to investigate "Israel's crime" during the recent fighting in Gaza. You informed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu half an hour after our Daniel was killed, perhaps while he was lying dead in our living room, covered in a blanket.

The investigation committee will examine the "crimes of Israel" during the fighting.

The investigation committee is not asked to investigate how terrorists shoot out of U.N buildings and schools.

The committee is not asked to investigate how inside buildings of the United Nations and in hospitals in Gaza terrorist infrastructure flourishes and is maintained over time, or how from these places terrorists depart for activity aimed against innocent people.

It won’t investigate how Hamas abuses the Palestinian people, and how its members force residents of Gaza, even children, to dig tunnels aimed only for terrorism against Israel.

It won’t investigate how after these excavations, carried out under duress and in slave-like conditions, the Hamas murdered the diggers, even the children, just to be sure they won't be able to pass information to Israel.

Why are you silent? Does your silence indicate consent with the abuse of the Palestinian people and the Israeli people?

The answers to these questions will remain unknown.

And I want to ask you, Sir:

Do you and the U.N not see the links that make up the global terrorism picture?

The terrorists units, fully equipped and full of hatred that attacked us in our homes, are the same units that kidnapped 43 UN observers in Syria; They are the same units that decapitated innocent people in Syria and Iraq; these units crashed aircrafts into crowded buildings in 2001 in New York; these units threaten the essence of democratic life, and life itself, in Europe, in the United States and anywhere on the planet.

Let me tell you some more about the history of our lives here, on the border with Gaza. My husband's parents, Doron, also live near the border fence and three and a half years ago a Qassam rocket exploded and destroyed their home.

Up until a few years ago they had good relations with the residents of Gaza. They hired workers from Gaza to work in their fields and Paulina, Daniel's grandmother, drove them home – to Rafah, every evening after work. They used to invite each other for weddings and other celebrations and often traveled to Rafah or Gaza to enjoy life at cafes there.

All that ended when Hamas rose to power and ordered the civilians who worked in Israel to kill their Israeli employers; otherwise, Hamas would hurt their families. Daniel's grandparents used to tell us this, longing and hoping that the good proximity will resume. They even found ways to maintain contact with their friends from Gaza during the mortar shelling. Like the parents of Doron and their friends from Gaza, we want to live in good proximity, in peace and security. It is our hope that our neighbors, the people of Gaza, will be able to live peacefully in their homes and build and develop their beautiful country. We believe that the vast majority of the people on this planet do not want to see the sights of blood, tears and fire of the radical Islam movement, but to live peacefully, enjoy kid's laughter, wait for a better tomorrow.

We do not seek the people responsible for our Daniel's death.

We only wish your response and your voice against this crime and the crime Hamas has committed against their own people.

Gila and Doron Tragerman

Parents of Daniel (RIP), Yoval and Ori

Nahal Oz, Israel

This article can be read on-line at: http://www.aish.com/jw/me/Ban-Ki-moon-W ... ilent.html
Annukka

So much about Hamas and Human Rights Watch!

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 13.09.2014 09:03

The Associated Press reported on Friday that evidence disclosed since the end of this summer's war between Israel and Hamas indicated that the Palestinian terror group had deliberately used civilians as human shields while launching rockets at Israeli civilians, and that even Hamas officials now admitted they had embraced the tactic. The wire bluntly noted that "discussion is not about whether the Hamas rockets were fired from civilian areas, but exactly how close they were to the actual buildings." Hamas officials cited by the AP defended their use of human shields by asserting that the population density of the Gaza Strip gave them little choice except to operate around civilians, a practiced codified as a war crime by the First, Second, Third, and Fourth Geneva Conventions. Senior Hamas official Ghazi Hamad was specifically quoted declaring that "Gaza, from Beit Hanoun in the north to Rafah in the south, is one uninterrupted urban chain." The claim is false. A short study by Alan Dershowitz titled "The empty spaces in Gaza," published last month by the Gatestone Institute, noted that "there are dense parts of Gaza, especially Gaza City, Beit Hanoun and Khan Younis, but there are far less dense areas in Gaza between these cities." Dershowitz pointed to population density maps to emphasize that Hamas had embraced a "strategy of using human shields to maximize civilian casualties," and questioned why there had not been more media coverage of the "areas from which Hamas could be firing rockets and building tunnels but has chosen not to." Hamas's admission that it utilized civilian infrastructure for military purposes may prove awkward for journalists, analysts, and advocates who during the war denied that the Palestinian group was using human shields. BBC Middle East editor Jeremy Bowen published in July that, though Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has insisted that civilian casualties were the result of Hamas's decision to put them in the line of fire, he personally had seen "no evidence during my week in Gaza of Israel’s accusation that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields." The claim was conveyed on Twitter by Ken Roth, the longtime executive director of Human Rights Watch.
Annukka

A Big Amen to This!

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 13.09.2014 09:31

Bill Maher Destroys the Idea of a "Moderate" Islam

Posted on September 12, 2014 by Onan Coca — 60 Comments

I don’t love Bill Maher. The host of HBO’s Real Time was on PBS with Charlie Rose when the conversation turned to what Rose called “radical’ jihadism… but Maher just called Islam.

For about five minutes Maher lays waste to the idea that Islam is just like other religions. He reveals Islam in all it’s ugly truth.

“Vast numbers of Christians do not believe that if you leave the Christian religion, you should be killed for it. Vast numbers of Christians do not treat women as second-class citizens. Vast numbers of Christians do not believe that if you draw a picture of Jesus Christ you should get killed for it.”

BILL MAHER: I saw Howard Dean on TV the other day and he said something along the order, he said the people in ISIS — he said I’m about as Islamic as they are, you know, distancing the vast numbers of Islamic people around the world from them. That’s just not true.

CHARLIE ROSE: It is true.

MAHER: It is not true, Charlie. There is a connecting tissue between –

ROSE: Behind every Muslim is a future member of some radical?

MAHER: Let me finish.

ROSE: I was doing that.

MAHER: There are illiberal beliefs that are held by vast numbers of Muslim people that –

ROSE: A vast number of Christians too.

MAHER: No, that’s not true. Not true. Vast numbers of Christians do not believe that if you leave the Christian religion you should be killed for it. Vast numbers of Christians do not treat women as second class citizens. Vast numbers of Christians –

ROSE: I agree with that –

MAHER: — do not believe if you draw a picture of Jesus Christ you should get killed for it. So yes, does ISIS do Khmer Rouge-like activities where they just kill people indiscriminately who aren’t just like them? Yes. And would most Muslim people in the world do that or condone that? No.

ROSE: No.

MAHER: But most Muslim people in the world do condone violence just for what you think.

ROSE: How do you know that?

MAHER: They do. First of all they say it. They shout it.

ROSE: Vast majorities of Muslims say that?

islamist protestors beheadingMAHER: Absolutely. There was a Pew poll in Egypt done a few years ago — 82% said, I think, stoning is the appropriate punishment for adultery. Over 80% thought death was the appropriate punishment for leaving the Muslim religion. I’m sure you know these things.

ROSE: Well I do. But I don’t believe –

MAHER: So to claim that this religion is like other religions is just naive and plain wrong. It is not like other religious. The New York Times pointed out in an op-ed a couple weeks ago that in Saudi Arabia just since August 4th, they think it was, they have beheaded 19 people. Most for non-violent crimes including homosexuality.

ROSE: I know that they cut the hands off the thief.

MAHER: Right, okay, so we’re upset that ISIS is beheading people which we should be upset about but Saudi Arabia does it and they’re our good friends because they have oil. Okay. But they do it too. This is the center of the religion. I’m not saying -

ROSE: But they’re now fighting against ISIS too. They’re joining us in the fight. As is the Emirates. As is Jordan. They are all Muslim countries.

MAHER: Well, they are both fighting ISIS and they are for ISIS.

ROSE: Well, it’s not the government. I mean, some of them –

MAHER: Certainly the governments.

ROSE: It’s a bit like today about Qatar. The big story today in The New York Timesabout Qatar. And some guy there is supporting, who is a Muslim –

angry islamMAHER: But I mean in Mecca where infidels, non-Muslims, are not even allowed in the holy parts of the city. I mean, right there, we don’t have that example in other religions. They do behead people. Now if they were beheading people in Vatican City, which is the equivalent of Mecca, don’t you think there would be a bigger outcry about it? So this is the soft bigotry of low expectations with Muslim people. When they do crazy things and believe crazy things, somehow it’s not talked about nearly as much.

ROSE: Would you come to the table and debate this with a moderate Muslim?

MAHER: Find one, yes. Find one.

ROSE: I promise you I’ll find one.

MAHER: Find a Muslim –

ROSE: I do believe that what we see with ISIS is not representative of –

MAHER: As I said, connecting tissue.

ROSE: — not representative of the Islamic religion. I don’t think the Koran teaches them to do these kinds of things.

MAHER: Well you’re wrong about that. The Koran absolutely has on every page stuff that’s horrible about how the infidels should be treated. But for example again ISIS says that they should perform genital mutilation on all women 11-46. Would most Muslims agree with that? No. Or carry it out? No.

But as Ayaan Hirsi Ali points out, she says –

ROSE: I wouldn’t expect for her to –

MAHER: And she would know better than –

ROSE: Exactly.

MAHER: But can we really say –

ROSE: She’s been a victim.

MAHER: — women are treated equally in the Muslim world? I mean, their testimony in court is very often counted as half. They need permission to leave the house in some places.

ROSE: But a lot of moderate Muslims would say in fact one of the things that we need to modernize is the idea of the way we treat women.

MAHER: But in this country, if you just use the wrong word about women, they go nuts. And all these other countries –

ROSE: As they should.

MAHER: — they’re doing things like making them wear burqas and I hear liberals say things like, ‘they want to.’ They want to. They’ve been brainwashed. It’s like saying a street walker wants to do that.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/7245/bill-mah ... 6Q3fKhi.99
Annukka

The Gaza War in 5 Minutes

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 14.09.2014 19:49

Annukka

Jerusalem Arabs: In-House Agents of Anti-Israel Agenda

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 14.09.2014 21:59

Op-Ed: Jerusalem Arabs: In-House Agents of Anti-Israel Agenda

The Jewish nation-state is illegitimate in the eyes of the main camp within East Jerusalem’s Arabs, whether or not a Palestinian Arab state is established alongside Israel.

Share on facebook

Share on twitter

Share on email

Share on print

More Sharing Services

Published: Friday, September 12, 2014 3:33 PM

Ron Jager
The writer, a 25-year veteran of the I.D.F., served as a field mental health...
► More from this writer

This week we sadly are witness to increased rioting and violence in east Jerusalem including the use by local Arab residents of lethal weapons against Jewish neighborhoods, Jewish motorists, and police and military forces.

East Jerusalem’s Arab residents are trying to destroy any semblance of co-existence in Jerusalem, the capital of the State of Israel. They are willing to sabotage the light rail system that brought their neighborhoods modern urban transportation.

This is a minority that is positioning itself to join the Palestinian Arabs in a complete rejection of Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem. Israel must acknowledge the fact that a large minority of more than 280,000 Arab residents in Jerusalem are fighting from within Israel’s borders against Israel's Jewish and democratic character.

Even if a negotiated settlement is agreed upon to the conflict with the Arab world and with the Palestinian Arabs, this will be the next major conflict used by the global coalition of de-legitimization to attack Israel. East Jerusalem’s Arab citizens are not interested in “the [re-’67 borders with land swaps”, they are seeking no less than the transforming all of Jerusalem into a Muslim city.

East Jerusalem’s Arabs are demanding recognized status for their Palestinian Arab identity and reject their status as Israeli citizens. Their goal is to erode the biblical and historical role in Jewish history in the context of Jerusalem aiming to the point of annulling any Jewish connection to Jerusalem.

The Jewish nation-state is illegitimate in the eyes of the main camp within East Jerusalem’s Arabs, whether or not a Palestinian Arab state is established alongside Israel. Their strategy is to attack the Jewish presence in Jerusalem from the inside, using all democratic means of the State and of society, in the name of democracy, pluralism and human rights. Their use of universal messages such as "a state of all its citizens" hides a wholly different purpose: It is an attempt to establish a bi-national state on the ruins of the Jewish state that will gradually change its demographic balance by rejecting the Israeli Law of Return and adopting the "right of return" for so-called refugees, starting with Jerusalem.

Despite the growing integration into Israel's society and economy and the ensuing prosperity unprecedented anywhere in all of the Middle East, East Jerusalem’s Arabs are committed to undermining Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem in its current format and reject her status as the eternal capital of the Jewish Nation.

Yet in all honesty, we should ask ourselves, does the conduct of East Jerusalem’s Arabs seem any different from that of other minorities worldwide? East Jerusalem’s Arabs are a special case. We are not dealing with just a majority and a minority, but rather, a minority with the mentality of a majority vis-à-vis a Jewish majority with the mentality of a minority.

Israel affords more freedom to sympathize with the enemy than is granted to any minority in any democratic state in the world.
East Jerusalem’s Arabs are not holding on to their Israeli citizenship based on a desire to form a joint Israeli identity. For them, the joint identity's objective is to water down the state's Jewish democratic identity. The determination not to lose their Israeli citizenship stems from the realization that no Arab regime will grant them the high standard of living and free lifestyle that they can maintain in Jerusalem, thanks to the Jewish majority, something that always manages to delude them.

This doctrine is especially prevalent among the younger and more educated of East Jerusalem’s Arabs, who have adopted the belief that their struggle against the Jewish nation-state and Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem is part of their collective Palestinian Arab identity. They see nothing contradictory in benefiting from the Israel-produced fruits of the land of milk and honey, while working towards Israel’s destruction as a Jewish state.

East Jerusalem’s Arabs are increasingly electing radical representatives and their elites are committed to the more radical version of the struggle against the Jewish state. In the political arena, the radicals are almost the only ones who are given public expression, held in high esteem as role models. The Israeli public, for the most part, is fed media generated messages by Israel’s left, brainwashing them to be reconciled to this "unavoidable" situation. A major result is that Israel affords more freedom to sympathize with the enemy than is granted to any minority in any democratic state in the world.

With rioting and violence reaching the very heart of many of the Jewish neighborhoods located adjacent to East Jerusalem’s Arab neighborhoods - and to any Jew who makes a wrong turn into one of them - there must be a decision to see that this comes to an end.

The government must recognize the fact that this is the reality that Israel is facing and not let the conflict with the Palestinian Arabs or with ISIS distract us from this ever-increasing particular threat and challenge to Israel as the "home of the Jewish Nation with Jerusalem its eternal capital".

Israel must thwart their aim to transform Jerusalem into a Muslim city, without deluding ourselves about the nature of their struggle. As Israel prepares for the new challenges posed by the radical Islamic forces in Gaza, Lebanon and opposite the Ramat Hagolan, it must be made more difficult, if not impossible, for east Jerusalem’s Arabs to transform themselves into in-house agents of the Palestinian Arab struggle against Israel.
Annukka

Muslims Are Already Slaughtering Christians In America (Get

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 15.09.2014 07:20

Muslims Are Already Slaughtering Christians In America (Get Ready For More Persecution Of Christians In Your Own Country)

Theodore Shoebat September 13, 2014

Muslims are already slaughtering Christians in America. Get ready for more persecution of Christians in your own country.

In one of the recent murders almost totally ignored by mainstream media, a 19 year old Roman Catholic named Brendan Tevlin was shot to death by an African American Muslim named Ali Muhammad Brown in New Jersey.

Brendan was a Eucharistic minister in the Catholic Church and also who volunteered playing the bagpipe in funerals. The slaughter of this innocent Catholic was considered by Brown, a "just kill," and that he was seeking vengeance for what is happening to Muslims in "Iraq, Syria, (and) Afghanistan."

Brown was driving his jeep, and he just had texted his mother that he was coming home, when he stopped at a red light, Ali shot Brendan 8 times in his jeep. Ali then drove the jeep to an apartment complex where he stole undisclosed items from the Christian martyr.

As part of his jihad, Ali murdered 3 other Americans earlier this year. The Christian humility of Brendan is reflected in what he wrote in his college application:

If the world were to stop spinning at this very moment, could you honestly say you are satisfied with what you have accomplished in your life? I couldn't […] Most importantly […] I haven't made the difference that I know that I personally can make.

What's even more sickening is how the Catholic bishops in America are not intensely informing their congregations that one of their own was murdered by a Muslim heretic in America. They are too busy appeasing homosexuals and Muslims.

When a white police officer kills a black man, people scream racism and want to start a race war before a verdict is even made, but when a black Muslim murders a white Christian, the media does not even want to cover it.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/musli ... gwUKPSg.99
Annukka

Brigitte Gabriel keynote speaker at United Nations

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 16.09.2014 08:22

Annukka

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu English part of Forum