tuumis

This and That

Valvoja: Annukka

A Day in Israel

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 15.12.2014 09:12

A Day in Israel

Reports

December 14, 2014

You finally come to the conclusion after listening to the “Palestinian” lie at every given opportunity; it seems they simply cannot tell the truth. Now we hear President Abbas say that a Palestinian official was barbarically murdered by the IDF. When it was revealed on video what had happened it showed that the PA official pushed an IDF soldier and the soldier pushed him back – and the man had a heart attack verified by the autopsy performed later by a Jordanian and Israeli doctor.

Then we have a prominent “Palestinian” Sheik call for the slaughter of all Jews. He preached in the Mosque that the time for slaughtering all Jews has come.

About a mile from our house a “Palestinian” threw acid on a Jewish family with young children at a bus stop, and then began stabbing Jews with a screwdriver. A Palestinian terrorist approached the Hussan checkpoint in a car close to 1:40 pm Friday afternoon and threw acid at them – including four girls between the ages of 8 and 10 and the father, about 40, who is now suffering from burns to the face.

This is just a few of the acts of terrorism Friday near our home. Across the country many more incidents happened. Most went unreported as they do daily here in Israel. But daily we hear President Abbas call for violence against Israelis and promote incitement in Palestinian schools teaching their children that to kill Jews makes Allah very happy. This same Abbas tells the international community how he wants peace, and then joins forces with Hamas. But Kerry and Obama continue to force Israel into a suicide two-state solution.

In the meantime, with Iran about to realise their nuclear ambitions, we have Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon pointing over100, 000 + missiles at us and ISIS setting up in the Sinai and Hamas resupplying their missiles as quickly as possible. The liberals in the government want to disband the Netanyahu government and call for new elections.

With the right wing unhappy with Netanyahu for not finishing off Hamas in the last war in Gaza we now have new right wing parties forming and splitting up the rightist base. At the same time the left is uniting for this coming election and that could be a real disaster for the future of Israel, unless God intervenes.

But, when we look around the world it seems to be the pattern in governments everywhere. We wonder what is holding up the US petro dollar and everyone is guessing when it will completely fall, causing the whole world to go crazy. Meanwhile, countries like Russia and China are trying to establish a new currency to replace the US dollar as the world reserve currency.

As God is being removed from the American way of life, in schools and all public places, other believers in Yeshua (Jesus) around the world are being mass slaughtered by the thousands by Muslims.

Add to all this, the ecology, horrible weather patterns never seen before destroying our ability to grow enough food, and decimating the economy of many countries.

I could go on and on but my point is this; God is not happy with us, He is not happy with those who have bought into the easy believism and sit in comfortable churches enjoying the good life knowing what is happening to others for their faith in God. The “bless me” clubs that some call “church” is an insult to God.

Whoever you are and wherever you are there is more you can do, and that includes me. God has called us to save Jewish lives in the coming days that are soon approaching. But when I look around and see so many hurting, and kids that are hungry, I ask myself how can we tell them about Yeshua if we don’t first care for their needs. Many believe that their little bit of help would not make a difference, but to your relationship with God it will make all the difference. The families we are now helping here in Israel are also very important and it is a struggle trying to decide how many we can help and not be distracted from the calling of saving Jewish lives by sea. Please pray with us.

This ministry is but a small part of the solution – but it is a part and the more we are able to prepare the larger that part will be. The boats we now have can save a few but a larger one could save many more. To have the boats and not have the resources to operate them is also worthless. If God has brought you to this ministry now is the time for you to get on your face before God asking what would He have you to do. Time is running out to prepare, we need to hear from you.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers, pray for this ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, Jerry Golden

Share on Facebook
Annukka

THE CHRISTMAS PAGEANT

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 17.12.2014 15:34

THE CHRISTMAS PAGEANT

My husband and I had been happily married (most of the time) for five years but hadn't been blessed with a baby. I decided to do some serious praying and promised God that if he would give us a child, I would be a perfect mother,

love it with all my heart and raise it with His word as my guide.

God answered my prayers and blessed us with a son. The next year God blessed us with another son. The following year, He blessed us with yet another son. The year after that we were blessed with a daughter. My husband thought we'd been blessed right into poverty. We now had four children, and the oldest was only four years old. I learned never to ask God for anything unless I meant it. As a minister once told me, "If you pray for rain, make sure you carry an umbrella."

I began reading a few verses of the Bible to the children each day as they lay in their cribs. I was off to a good start. God had entrusted me with four children and I didn't want to disappoint Him. I tried to be patient the day the children smashed two dozen eggs on the kitchen floor searching for baby chicks. I tried to be understanding when they started a hotel for homeless frogs in the spare bedroom, although it took me nearly two hours to catch all twenty-three frogs.

When my daughter poured ketchup all over herself and rolled up in a blanket to see how it felt to be a hot dog, I tried to see the humor rather than the mess.

In spite of changing over twenty-five thousand diapers, never eating a hot meal and never sleeping for more than thirty minutes at a time, I still thank God daily for my children. While I couldn't keep my promise to be a perfect mother - I didn't even come close - I did keep my promise to raise them in the Word of God. I knew I was missing the mark just a little when I told my daughter we were going to church to worship God, and she wanted to bring a bar of soap along to "wash up" Jesus, too. Something was lost in the translation when I explained that God gave us everlasting life, and my son thought it was generous of God to give us his "last wife."

My proudest moment came during the children's Christmas pageant. My daughter was playing Mary, two of my sons were shepherds and my youngest son was a wise man. This was their moment to shine. My five-year-old shepherd had practiced his line, "We found the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes." But he was nervous and said, "The baby was wrapped in wrinkled clothes." My four-year-old "Mary" said, "That's not 'wrinkled clothes, silly. That's dirty, rotten clothes." A wrestling match broke out between Mary and the shepherd and was stopped by an angel, who bent her halo and lost her left wing. I slouched a little lower in my seat when Mary dropped the doll representing Baby Jesus, and it bounced down the aisle crying, "Mama-mama."

Mary grabbed the doll, wrapped it back up and held it tightly as the wise men arrived. My other son stepped forward wearing a bathrobe and a paper crown, knelt at the manger and announced, "We are the three wise men, and we are bringing gifts of gold, common sense and fur." The congregation dissolved into laughter, and the pageant got a standing ovation.

"I've never enjoyed a Christmas program as much as this one," laughed the pastor, wiping tears from his eyes "For the rest of my life, I'll never hear the Christmas story without thinking of gold, common sense and fur."

"My children are my pride and my joy and my greatest blessing," I said as I dug through my purse for an aspirin.

Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.

He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher .

He had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.

He had no army, yet kings feared Him.

He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.

He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.

He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.

Feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us.

If you believe in God and in Jesus Christ His Son, send this to all on your buddy list.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Annukka

Reverend Graham Slams Obama on ISIS

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 20.12.2014 19:49

Reverend Graham Slams Obama on ISIS

By Onan Coca / 20 December 2014 / 10 Comments

The Reverend Franklin Graham has been much more politically outspoken than his father, the Reverend Billy Graham, ever was. However, the issues that the younger Rev. Graham has been vociferous on all have to do with the church in our world. Whether on gay marriage, abortion or our conflict with Islam - including the violence being face by Christians in the Islamic world - the Reverend Graham has been a voice in the darkness calling our nation to repent.

His latest outburst focuses in on the horrible atrocities being committed against Christians by ISIS every day.

He was recently on Fox News' the Kelly File speaking with Megyn Kelly about this very issue.

Reverend Graham began by pointing out his disgust with the fact that our government knew Christians were being slaughtered last year and still the President chose to make light of the evil that is ISIS - calling them "a JV team." To which Megyn Kelly then said that whatever the President said then, he was now fully engaged in fighting ISIS.

Franklin GrahamGraham's reply, “He is. But the Christians are being slaughtered. Listen, this storm was coming last year as ISIS was building. And everyone knew it. I have people that work there [Iraq and Syria] and they saw these things happen, they saw it coming. Certainly, the CIA and everyone else knew it, the White House knew it, but he [Obama] called them junior league or something JV (Junior Varsity). So, it’s there. And listen, Christians are not only being targeted but they are being butchered. The women are usually raped by the soldiers. The men are shot or beheaded in front of their families. This takes place every day.”

Kelly then brought up a story relayed from the Vicar of Baghdad Canon Andrew White about how recently some children in Iraq were martyred for not turning their back on Jesus. (We brought you this horrible and heartbreaking story a couple of weeks ago.)

First the Reverend recounted the story of four Iraqi Christian children, all under the age of 15, who were beheaded by ISIS after refusing to renounce their faith. The told the ISIS murderers that they would always “love” and “follow” Jesus.

"ISIS turned up and they said to the children, 'you say the words that you will follow Muhammad.' The Children, all under 15, four of them, they said, 'no, we love Yasua [Jesus]. We have always loved Yasua. We have always followed Yasua. Yasua has always been with us. [The Militants] said, 'say the words!' [The Children] said, 'no, we can't do that.' They chopped all their heads off. How do you respond to that? You just cry. They are my children. That is what we have been going through. That is what we are going through."
After recounting this story Kelly asked Reverend Graham if “in those circumstances, should Christians consider saying what the enemy wants them to say to preserve life?”

Graham said what most Christians understand inately to be true, even if it can bring terrible cost. “No, no. I think we take a stand for our faith. Christians have been martyred going all the way back to the Romans when they fed them to the lions. We would be betrayed, every person who stood for their faith, who stood for Jesus Christ, if we turned our back on Christ.”

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/12887/reverend-g ... PR5qp2B.99
Annukka

Europe is Abandoning Israel

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 20.12.2014 20:33

Europe is Abandoning Israel

Our goal in Christians United for Israel is to ensure that the United States continues to support our ally, Israel. We are not a European organization, and we have never held much hope that Europe would stand up for Israel as strongly as America does.

But recent events have disappointed our already low expectations. Simply put, Europe is rapidly turning against Israel. In late October, Sweden officially recognized a Palestinian state. Since then, the parliaments of Britain, France, Spain, Ireland, Portugal and Luxembourg have voted in support of recognizing a Palestinian state. This week, the EU voted to recognize a Palestinian state "in principle."

There are, of course, many Israelis and friends of Israel who support the creation of a Palestinian state. But they all support the creation of such a state as the result of a peace process. The want to trade land for peace. These Israelis are willing to give up land so long as the Palestinians agree to end their conflict with Israel and give up their claim to a "right of return" for millions of descendants of Palestinian refugees. This is exactly why Israel offered to give the Palestinians a state in the West Bank and Gaza -- with East Jerusalem as its capital -- in 2000, 2001 and 2008.

The Palestinians turned all of these offers down. The Palestinians don't want land for peace. They want the land without having to concede anything to Israel. And now one European nation after the other is lining up to give them exactly that. Europe is demanding that Israel withdraw from strategically vital and historically precious land in exchange for ... absolutely nothing. This would be the first step in the creation of another Hamas -- or even ISIS -- base overlooking Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. This would be a repeat of Gaza. This is not a recipe for peace; this is a recipe for disaster.

PM Netanyahu
Netanyahu: Europe ‘learned nothing’ from Holocaus
The Times of Israel
“Today we witnessed staggering examples of European hypocrisy: in Geneva they call for the investigation of Israel for war crimes, while in Luxemburg the European court removed Hamas from the list of terrorist organizations, Hamas that has committed countless war crimes and countless terror acts,” Netanyahu’s office quoted him as saying.

Read more.
hamas
Israel demands EU keep Hamas on terror blacklist
Israel Hayom
Israel called on the European Union on Wednesday to keep Hamas on its list of terrorist organizations, while Hamas praised the EU court ruling to have it removed.

The General Court of the European Union, the bloc’s second-highest tribunal, had ruled earlier on Wednesday that Hamas should be removed from the EU’s terrorist list as the decision to include it was based on media reports not considered analysis.

Read more.
Annukka

The soldiers and the kids

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 22.12.2014 08:56

A Nice Gesture

The soldiers and the kids

Get Breaking News Alerts to Your Desktop

Red email - send us news tips

IDF soldiers give their lunch to hungry Palestinian children

Paratrooper writes that children approached the soldiers asking for food after searching through dumpsters in the area.

Yoav Zitun
Published: 12.22.14, 00:02 / Israel News

IDF paratroopers' hearts went out to two Palestinian children who approached their post on Sunday asking for food.

Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

One of the soldiers, Corporal Oren, told his friends about the two children, and they didn't hesitate before giving most of their lunch to the children, even giving them some snacks as well.

"After talking to our friends, it was clear to us we couldn't let those kids keep looking through dumpsters for food, while we had extra food," the corporal said.

Finance C'tee approves NIS 13m. to Samaria visitor center

Opposition MKs say move is motivated by elections, accuse committee chairman MK Slomiansky of using funding as 'a gift ahead of the primaries' to his allies.

Finance C'tee approves NIS 13m. to Samaria visitor center

Opposition MKs say move is motivated by elections, accuse committee chairman MK Slomiansky of using funding as 'a gift ahead of the primaries' to his allies.
IDF soldiers feed hungry Palestinian children

Normally, IDF soldiers meet Palestinian children when they riot, throwing stones and Molotov cocktails at the troops. But after hearing the kids' plea: "We're hungry, we have no food at home and we're looking in dumpsters for something to eat," the paratroopers decided to give them a loaf of bread, meatballs, fruit, vegetables, hummus and snacks they had bought for themselves.

"One of the children told me he already searched through all of the dumpsters around. I told them to wait a few minutes until I got back," the soldier said. "We went out to them and sent them on their way with food and drink."

Before meeting the children, Corporal Oren wrote on his Facebook page that the pillbox he was stationed at was pelted with stones. "We were preparing to disperse the crowd, which was continuing the massive stones onslaught against us. I was preparing one of the crowd dispersal measures we had," he wrote. "At that moment, my sergeant noticed a little girl standing outside her house, between us and the rioters. He told me to cease fire and that I wasn't to fire until we made sure the girl is safe inside her home. During that time we were exposed to the stone throwers and were hit a lot and hard, but at no point did we even think to do anything while innocent children could get hurt."

He went on to say: "I hope the two stories I told you - as someone who is out on the field experiencing things without mediation - helped paint a certain picture of what soldiers deal with every day. Next time you hear someone in Israel or abroad slamming the IDF, saying we're not a moral army, you're welcome to send them my way."

Officials at the IDF Judea and Samaria Division said this was a local and independent initiative taken by the soldier, and that he received no orders to help the children. They added that the Palestinians often use children to set up a trap for IDF soldiers in order to film them attacking the kids after they provoked the troops.
Annukka

Sweden's Christmas Present: New Laws Curbing Free Speech

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 22.12.2014 21:35

Sweden's Christmas Present: New Laws Curbing Free Speech

by Timon Dias
December 22, 2014 at 4:00 am

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4972/ ... ree-speech

The problem is that within the extremely politically correct culture of Sweden, questions, insults and criticism are often viewed as one and the same.

"Swedes who disagree... risk being labeled racist, fascist, even Nazi." — Mikael Jalving, Author of Absolute Sweden.

One might well ask how Swedes would react if other countries decided to determine their borders.

Furthermore, no one seems to have asked what kind of place this new state of Palestine might be: a free, democratic and transparent society like Sweden, or another rogue state, or eventually even another Islamist state.

Apart from South Africa, Sweden now has the highest number of rapes (that are reported); based on unofficial accounts from policemen and social workers, about 75% of them are committed by Muslims.

Sweden, during its September 2014 parliamentary election, voted in a new government. But whom exactly did the people of Sweden elect to run their new government? In a recent (albeit un-sourced) blog, Ilya Meyer, the deputy chair of the Sweden-Israel Friendship Association, shed some light on the backgrounds and motivations of some of Sweden's new cabinet ministers. A few individuals stand out.

The Minister for Housing and Urban Development is the Turkish Swede Mehmet Kaplan, who was aboard the Turkish vessel Mavi Marmara, of the Turkish extremist Humanitarian Relief Foundation, when it tried to break through the legal Israeli naval blockade of the Gaza coastline. Israel had established the naval blockade in 2007 in response to the smuggling of weapons into Gaza to arm the terrorist group Hamas, which is outspokenly dedicated to exterminating Israel.

Kaplan has also stated that young European Muslims who are joining the "Islamic State" [IS] in Syria and Iraq are nothing to worry about, and are just similar to Swedish fighters who joined the Finns in WW2 to fight the Soviet Union. He has also claimed at the same time that the main reason young European Muslims are joining the Islamic State is "Western Islamophobia."

Sweden's Minister of Education, Gustav Fridolin, was arrested in Israel in 2003 for allegedly blocking the construction of Israel's security barrier in the West Bank, where he has engaged in protests alongside the International Solidarity Movement – an organization that "recognizes armed struggle as the right of Palestinian Arabs."

Sweden's Minister of Interior, Ardalan Shekarabi, who is also responsible for Domestic Law and Order, is a former illegal immigrant from Iran who defied a Swedish deportation order in 1989 by going into hiding. Shekarabi is also known for embezzling state funds for an integration project to aid in his reelection as leader of the Social-Democratic Youth Party.

Sweden's Minister for Culture and Democracy, Alice Bah Kuhnke is a hard-line feminist known for threatening to cut off funds to organizations that oppose honor killings if any of those funds went to men working against honor killings. As a feminist, it seems as if she wants only women to receive these funds.

These are not merely parliamentarians, these are ministers.

Not surprisingly, one of the first actions of this new government was the recognition of the Palestinian State, a move considered as illegal as it was odd: the Palestinians do not yet meet the requirements for statehood, and seem not even to have agreed on even what the borders of their state should be.

Furthermore, no one seems to have asked what kind of place this new state would be: a free, democratic and transparent society like Sweden, or one that might, in fact, be another rogue state, or eventually even another Islamist state. Nonetheless, Swedish MP Hillevi Larsson, as opposed to the Palestinians themselves, seems to have no doubt about what the borders of "Palestine" should be. One might well ask how Swedes would react if other countries decided to determine their borders.

In just two moths, this government fell — new elections take place this March — but not before bestowing on the people of Sweden a second measure , far less publicized, and that will come into effect this Christmas. The new measure is designed to make it easier to prosecute those who offend immigrants, immigration policies, LGBT people and politicians online.

As Swedish MP Andreas Norlén, initiator and driving force behind the law, stated: "I do not think it takes very many prosecutions before a signal is transmitted in the community that the Internet is not a lawless country — the sheriff is back in town."

A multitude of online sources reported on this new law as one that "criminalizes online criticism of immigrants," and as such, the news went viral on European immigration critical websites. But is this a correct assessment of this new law?

According to the Swedish parliament, the new law will effectively abolish existing barriers that prevented people from pressing charges if their alleged defamation occurred online instead of in real life. It will facilitate and improve Sweden's ability to participate in international legal cooperation on matters covered by the Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Speech, and it enables people to avoid having to pay for the other party's legal costs.

On paper, this might sound reasonable, and there is a chance the practical results will remain reasonable as well. The problem is that within the extremely politically correct culture of Sweden, questions, insults and criticism are often viewed as one and the same. Mikael Jalving, the Danish journalist and author of the book "Absolute Sweden" stated: "Sweden's leftist establishment and media believe a cornerstone of their perfect society is multiculturalism — large-scale immigration from some of the poorest, most backward nations on Earth — and Swedes who disagree with that plan risk being labeled racist, fascist, even Nazi."

Even the immigrants themselves do not seem to be allowed to challenge immigration policy or immigrant culture. Last year, a Somali-born female journalist, critical of immigrant culture, was intimidated to such an extent by the Swedish journalistic establishment that she decided Mogadishu was a safer place for her than Sweden.

The ambivalence of Swedish courts toward free speech already became apparent when in 2002 a district court sentenced the white native Swedish neo-Nazi Fredrik Sandberg to six months in prison for publishing a Nazi pamphlet, "The Jewish Question." Four years later, however, the same official who initiated the case against Sandberg — Chancellor of Justice Göran Lambertz — chose to discontinue an investigation into the Stockholm Central Mosque, after it distributed audiotapes that encouraged Muslims to kill Jews, described in them as "brothers of apes and pigs." He justified the discrepancy by saying that the distribution of the tapes should be judged in a geo-political context. Swedish society seems to be increasingly known for its bias in wanting to criminalize supposed racism by native Swedes against immigrants, while wanting to rationalize Muslim racism against native Swedes, and Jews in particular.

Sweden's third largest newspaper, Expressen, has used hackers affiliated with the left-wing extremist Anti-Fascist-Action group to obtain the addresses of individuals commenting on websites critical of mass immigration. The newspaper then visited their homes and in some instances, published their pictures and addresses. The Swedish TV station TV3 announced that the TV-show "troll-hunters," would visit online commentators in their homes — in a sort of 21st century televised witch-hunt.

The Swedish newspaper Expressen hacked databases of website commenters, targeted critics of immigration, and confronted them at home. The above screenshot is taken from a video on the Expressen website, published under the headline "Jim Olsson writes on hate sites."

This new law has the potential to carry that witch-hunt to the next level. Not only is the political-journalistic establishment intimidating critics of online immigration by knocking on their front doors and shaming them, but under this new law, they could even charge a perceived critic with committing a crime.

Economist Dr. Jan Tullburg published a book in which he states that annually, immigration costs Sweden 7% of its GDP. Sweden is also home to sizeable Muslim enclaves that have become off-limits to Swedish police. The multitude of violent riots that erupt in these enclaves not only cost millions of Krona but are undermining the fabric of Swedish society. Sweden apparently enjoys tolerating the intolerable.

In the meantime, apart from South Africa, Sweden now has the highest number of rapes (that are reported) in the world per capita (see UN "Statistics on Crime, Sexual Violence"). However, this number should be nuanced, as the term "rape" in Sweden is defined broadly and includes more than just forced, non-consensual intercourse. There are, however, rapes that are not being reported to the police at all. A significant percentage of these "rapes" are apparently committed by immigrants from a Muslim background. The Swedish government has refused to keep track of these numbers, which by definition cannot be exact, but multiple reports, based on unofficial accounts from policemen and social workers, put the percentage at around 75%. It must be emphasized that these numbers come from unofficial sources and cannot be verified since there aren't any official Swedish numbers on what percentage of rapes are committed by Muslim immigrants. But, Mohammed, for example, a 27-year-old illegal immigrant from Syria, who arrived in Sweden in September, has thus far sexually molested 21 girls and women between the ages of 4 and 69. According to a police report in neighboring Norway, a country politically similar to Sweden, 100% of all rapes in Oslo over the last five years were committed by Muslim immigrants.

It will be illuminating to see what impact this new law has on Sweden's citizenry and their free speech once it goes into effect this Christmas.
Annukka

Christians and Churches Attacked in the West

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 24.12.2014 21:17

Annukka

Footage of Israel

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 27.12.2014 08:50

Annukka

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu English part of Forum