My Shield that has no flaws or weaknesses;
My Guide who never gets lost on the trail;
My Guardian who doesn’t take naps;
My Eternal King whose banner I joyously wave;
My Ocean of Love that never has a low tide;
My Provider whose shelves are never empty;
My Physician who still makes house calls;
My Father who is never too busy to be with His child;
My Creator who knew what He was doing when He made me.

Roy Lessin
Annukka

7 Immune Boosting Super Foods

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 28.08.2014 20:17

Annukka

Arabs And Jews Worship Together

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 31.08.2014 20:37

Arabs And Jews Worship Together

on 31 August 2014.

Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 1.44.48 PM“We decided to be the Good Samaritan”, explained an Arab pastor to a crowd of Jewish and Arab believers who had gathered for an evening of fellowship and worship on the Mount of Olives last Thursday. They had decided as a church to love the ones they were not supposed to love, according to the world. They had first agreed to look out for online arguments full of hatred, and started to sow seeds of peace wherever they found them. As they posted loving words into the furious facebook fights, they noticed the conversations often started to turn from being vindictive into becoming more kind. “So then”, he explained to the gathering who enjoyed a barbeque as the sun set over Jerusalem, “We decided to take it up a level”...

“We need to live up here!” He insisted, raising his hands to heaven, “Not down here on earth”. This heavenly mindset brought about the radical decision of church members to visit Jewish families in Sderot, near Gaza, who have been under constant rocket fire. They took gifts and toys, and as they sat with one single mother, they explained, “There are Arabs who love you and want to bless you because of Jesus”. She asked, “Who are these Arabs, and where are they?” As her Arab visitor realised she had not understood who was sitting before her, he said, “I’m an Arab!” She was visibly staggered, and later went to a congregation to find out about this Jesus who could make Arabs love the Jewish people.

The evening on the Mount of Olives was a treat as we heard from one another and worshipped the Lord together, but it is not a one-off. On Shabbat, just two days later, several congregations joined together to worship the Lord on the highest point of Mount Carmel. There were Arabs, Russian Jews, Ethiopian Jews, visitors from the Far East, Sudanese refugees, native born Israelis, and more, all gathering as One New Man in the Messiah. A Jewish pastor read Psalm 133 in Hebrew: “Hine ma tov uma nayim shevet achim beyachad!” (“How good and pleasant it is, when brothers dwell in unity!”) and a pastor of an Arab congregation gave the message, calling us all to return to the days of Acts when the believers were united and of one heart and mind, focused on Yeshua. He has worked closely with Jewish pastors before, and said, “Did we always agree on everything? I don’t always agree with my wife!” But he emphasised the need for our lives to revolve around Yeshua, first and foremost, more than anything else.

Let us decide to live “Up There”, not down here, confined by the narrow expectations and patterns of this world. Even now, as the earth rages and fumes, we can choose to live in God’s radical Kingdom reality, and show the world a better way - unity through Yeshua our Messiah.
Annukka

Got High Blood Pressure? Eat This

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 01.09.2014 20:46

Annukka

Baby from Gaza gets new lease on life

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 04.09.2014 08:04

A multi-ethnic team of surgeons with Save a Child’s Heart operated successfully on 10-month-old Fajar at an Israeli medical center. Three days before the ceasefire that has brought quiet in Israel and Gaza, an officer in the Palestinian Authority in Gaza braved the danger to bring his 10-month-old daughter, Fajar, to be prepped for lifesaving surgery at Wolfson Medical Center in Holon through Save a Child’s Heart (SACH). On September 2, Fajar’s successful open-heart surgery was performed by SACH lead surgeon Dr. Lior Sasson along with Palestinian Dr. Addas and Ethiopian Dr. Mekonnen, both taking part in the SACH training program. Fajar’s parents are well-acquainted with SACH. Last year, Fajar’s older sister Zachra, now two, was treated at Wolfson for a different type of heart condition. Zachra is due back at the hospital next week for reevaluation for a second surgery. SACH spokeswoman Tamar Shapira tells ISRAEL21c that Fajar, the youngest of three sisters, was found to have a heart defect during a routine medical checkup in Gaza. “Fajar is learning to stand holding onto furniture, or her father, whom she holds onto for security.” Fajar is now recovering at Wolfson alongside children from Syria, Iraq, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Romania. “In the bed next to her in the pediatric intensive care unit is little Rumaisa, a two-week-old baby girl from Gaza who had an extremely complex heart surgery last week,” reports Shapira. “Rumaisa arrived in an ambulance from Gaza in one of the most difficult days of the fighting in Gaza. She arrived in a very bad condition and the doctors needed a few days to stabilize her condition before operating. She is now recovering nicely and her grandmother, who doesn’t leave her bedside, is finally smiling.” On Tuesday, five more children arrived from Gaza to SACH’s weekly clinic for Palestinian children. This clinic remained open all during Operation Protective Edge, says Shapira. “The SACH medical team continued to treat Palestinian children, including children from Gaza.” (via Israel21c)
Annukka

a Short Film That Will Make you Wish You Were Here

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 08.09.2014 17:06

Annukka

Why The UN BANNED This Video.

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 08.09.2014 17:15

Annukka

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu English part of Forum