A New Year is God's Gift

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 02.01.2014 08:38

A New Year is God's Gift

In the joyful moments - thank Him.
In the busy moments - bless Him.
In the trying moments - trust Him.
In the quiet moments - praise Him.
-Roy Lessin

Each day is a day that God has given us, and each moment of that day is in His hands.

CLICK HERE to share this message from Meet Me In The Meadow.

Praying Your New Year is Blessed

Lord,
As a new year begins,
we come to You and ask for Your blessing.

We pray that you would give us joy to fill our days,
peace to fill our hearts,
and love to fill our lives.

Thank You for the plans You have for us in this new year.
We wait in anticipation to see all You will do!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

CLICK HERE to share this Blessing for 2014 as a Free E-Card.
Annukka

Honor Killing In Michigan: Iranian Sanaz Nezami Savagely Bea

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 05.01.2014 09:13

Honor Killing In Michigan: Iranian Sanaz Nezami Savagely Beaten By Islamic Husband – Family Watches Death Online

Posted By Janna Brock on Jan 4, 2014 in Corruption, Crime, Email Featured, Islam | 306 Comments

Share1.4K Tweet126 Share2K 10 Email60

Sanaz Nezami was a beautiful, intelligent young woman with a bright future ahead of her. She was 27-years-old and newly married to Nima Nassiri, an Islamic man from Los Angeles. This tragic story broke on January 1st. The AP whitewashed the story. USA Today’s story read “Woman’s Tragic Death Leads Nurses To Bond With Her Family Overseas.” The title is correct, but the truth about what happened to the brilliant young woman, who could speak three languages, is much darker. She died at the hands of her Islamic husband, in what was most obviously an honor killing. Why does the media ignore the atrocities of Islam? How many more women like Sanaz Nezami will have to die at the hands of their husbands, or other relatives, before society recognizes the truth? Sadly, too many have died. American society is hopelessly brainwashed by the progressive media and the Obama Administration into believing Islam is a religion of peace; a religion misunderstood and hijacked by radicals. By the time people wake up, it will be too late.

Sanaz Nazami
Sanaz Nezami

Sanaz Nezami had big plans. She wanted to pursue an advanced degree in engineering at Michigan Technological University, but she never got that chance. Instead of getting the chance to pursue this dream, she was viciously and repeatedly beaten by her Islamic thug of a husband. They had only been in Michigan for a few weeks before she died. The circumstances of her quick marriage and horrific death should shine light on the brutality that Islamic woman face who are victims of an honor killing.

In August, Nezami married Nima Nassiri in Turkey and lived with him temporarily in the Los Angeles area, where he was born and raised. Her sister said the two met over the Internet.

Nezami, a native of Tehran, had a bachelor’s degree in engineering and a master’s in French translation. She wanted a doctorate degree in environmental engineering.

The newlyweds drove from California and found a rental home in November in Michigan. Nezami stayed in touch with family through e-mail, text message and video.

Leaving her family in Iran, she took off with Nima Nassiri. Keeping in touch with her family via the internet, no one knew what she was going through at the hands of her husband; how many times she had been beaten. However, when she omitted some lines from a translation, her family members knew something was terribly wrong. Someone this intelligent, who had always been exceptionally precise, would not miss something like this.

On Dec. 7, she asked her sister to proofread some English-to-Persian translation she was doing on the side.

“I was shocked,” Sara Nezami said. “Sanaz was a very precise girl, but she omitted some lines. I asked, ‘Are you OK?’ She told me there was no problem.”

The next day Sanaz Nezami was rushed to a hospital with severe head injuries and was transferred to Marquette General Hospital. Police believe she was assaulted by her husband, who has been charged with second-degree murder.

Nima Nassiri
Nima Nassiri

She had been suffering from repeated brutal beatings at the hands of Nassiri, but she suffered in silence, then she slipped away. Her body was so battered internally, there was no way to save her.

“Her brain was so swollen and so damaged, there was no longer any blood flow,” explained Gail Brandly, who supervises nurses at the hospital.

No one knew anything about Nezami, so Brandly ran her name through Google. Suddenly, the stranger who couldn’t speak for herself came alive through a resume posted online.

After about 24 hours, the hospital reached relatives in Iran. Immediate travel to the U.S. was impractical due to visa requirements, so a laptop was set up so the family could see Nezami on life support and talk to nurses and doctors over Yahoo Messenger.

It is truly amazing that the hospital was able to reach Nezami’s family through a Google search. The horror of watching her die online would have to be the most heartbreaking sight to witness. This was the only way to reach her family. Otherwise, she would have died and no one would have known.

At one point, nurse Kim Grutt was asked to stroke Nezami’s head and kiss her forehead.

“They wanted us to do things for Sanaz that they would have done,” Grutt said. “They said, ‘Let her know we love her. We’re here.’ I felt completely comfortable.”

Nezami died on Dec. 9, but her critical organs — heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, pancreas and small intestine — could be used by others. With the family’s consent, they were removed and transplanted to seven people.

Sanaz Nezami loved America, and she was buried on December 18th in a local cemetery. Twenty people came to her funeral, mostly doctors and nurses who had cared for her in her final days. Her death touched the hospital staff profoundly, but the real issue is left unaddressed: The honor killing she suffered at the hands of her Islamic husband.

Murder is also inflicted upon Muslim women by their husbands, fathers, and brothers. The practice is called “honor killings.” A Muslim woman or young girl will often be killed by a male family member, after she is believed to have committed an act which defies Islam.

What motivated Sanaz Nezami’s husband to beat her senseless? We might not ever know the truth about why he mercilessly beat her to death, but there doesn’t have to be a reason. Possibly it was her ambition that upset him. He doesn’t have to have a reason. His reason is Islam.

Qur’an (4:34) -“Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”

Sanaz Nezami died a horrific, tragic death at the hands of her husband. He beat her to death because he could; because his “religion” sanctions it. Islam is sadism and demented. Nezami’s beating will be written off as domestic violence in a culture that refuses to acknowledge the truth about the cult of death and Hell.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/01/honor ... YSFbhyW.99
Annukka

In the New Year...

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 06.01.2014 08:17

In the New Year...

May His presence be the source of your joy
(Psalm 16:11);
May His promise be the confidence of your faith
(1 John 5:14);
May His power be the boldness of your witness
(Acts 1:8);
May His purity be the motivation of your heart
(Psalm 86:11);
May His praise be the focus of your love
(Psalm 86:12).

He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God. Psalm 50:23 AMP

-Devotional by Roy Lessin, from his blog Meet Me In The Meadow.

How Can We Pray for You?
How Can We Pray for You?

As we begin this new year, let's take our biggest hopes and dreams for 2014 to the Lord.
What are you dreaming for this year?
What promises from the Lord are you believing for this year?

CLICK HERE to share a prayer request on (in)courage and join the community in the comments by praying for the person who left the comment before you.

Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her! Luke 1:45

A New Year is God's Gift
A New Year is God's Gift

In the joyful moments - thank Him.
In the busy moments - bless Him.
In the trying moments - trust Him.
In the quiet moments - praise Him.
-Roy Lessin

Each day is a day that God has given us, and each moment of that day is in His hands.

CLICK HERE to share this message from Meet Me In The Meadow.

Jesus Calling for 2014

Time is a trainer, teaching you to wait upon Me, to trust Me in the dark. The more extreme your circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory at work in the situation.
- From Jesus Calling

In all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Give yourself fully to the adventure of today. Walk boldy along the path of Life, relying on your ever-present Companion.
- From Jesus Calling
Annukka

Miraculous Healing in Jesus Stuns Israelis

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 06.01.2014 19:17

Miraculous Healing in Jesus Stuns Israelis

Sunday, January 05, 2014 | David Lazarus

Related Stories
Netanyahu and the 'New Covenant'
If Jesus lived in Israel today...
Top Israeli Balladeer is Fan of Jesus

Topics:
Yeshua

When Therese Daoud arrived at Tel Aviv’s Ichilov Hospital with a huge cancerous tumor, doctors said her only chance of survival would be to amputate the leg. What happened during the following months has left the medical staff and the nation speechless.

“If someone had told me the story of what happened to Therese, I would have said they are crazy and sent them to a mental hospital,” said Professor Yaakov Bickels, head of the Orthopedic- Oncology Department at the hospital. “But I was there. I saw it with my own eyes.”

What the professor saw he described as a malignant tumor “the size of an orange.” The biopsy showed a sarcoma. “This is one of the most aggressive and terrifying of all cancerous tumors,” Bickels explained. “With a tumor developed to this degree, the only treatment we could offer Therese was to amputate her leg.”

“I was in shock when the doctors told me,” said Therese, a junior high school science teacher. “I thought he was talking about someone else. But I had no choice. I began to prepare myself for life with one leg.”

Therese sent lab tests and x-rays to the USA to double check, but they came back with the same prognosis. The leg must be amputated to save her life.

On the day of surgery, after waiting in the hospital for three days, Therese was informed that because of “technical difficulties” the operation must be rescheduled. When she went back for the rescheduled surgery, just as she was about to be wheeled into the operating theater, Therese was told again, “the amputation must be postponed.” This time the surgical units were unavailable due to a number of emergency cases. By the time Therese got another date for surgery, her mother had become very sick, and Therese decided to herself postpone the operation in order to take care of her mother.

For most of us, postponing a life saving surgery would have been overwhelming. Not for Therese. “Three times the surgery was delayed,” she said. “This was a clear sign to me from heaven that I should not have the surgery.” Israeli TV showed images of Therese praying in a church in the north of the country.

“When she told me that she had decided not to have the leg amputated, it was clear to me. She would soon die,” contemplated Prof. Bickels. “I was sorry about her decision.”

Three months later, a huge smile on her face, Therese walked unaided into Bickels’ office. “What happened to you?” he asked. “I prayed,” she responded.

Stunned, Bickels immediately sent Therese for an MRI, but the results were undeniable. The killer growth had receded dramatically. “This just does not happen,” stammered the professor. “A growth of this kind cannot not recede like this.”

Doctors and nurses could not believe the results, so they sent for another biopsy. But to no avail. There was no cancer. It had completely left her body. “We kept checking her records over and over,” said an astonished Bickels. “We just could not accept that the cancer had gone without any treatment.”

Israeli news stations have been reporting on the miracle and all admit that it is impossible to explain what happened to Therese, other than the power of her faith.

Hospital staff and reporters even traveled to Therese’s home to look for some other explanation. They tasted the food she eats and checked the water she drinks, but there was no physical explanation. They left contemplating one undeniable, unavoidable and very uncomfortable option – that prayer in Yeshua, the Messiah of Israel, still heals today.
Annukka

over 700 million Evangelical Christians in the world and mos

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 06.01.2014 19:20

Full Program, December 30, 2013

Some studies have found that there are now over 700 million Evangelical Christians in the world and most have a burning love and concern for Israel. Many of these new Christian Zionists reside in the Global South, in Latin America, Africa and Asia. And even though they may have never been to Israel or even met a Jew, they care deeply about Israel's safety and well-being and pray for Israel every day.

Annukka

Their Impossible Dream: A Toilet

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 09.01.2014 19:40

Their Impossible Dream: A Toilet

Written on December 16, 2013

Family with Outdoor Toilet

Once again, the government commercial played on the radio, asking the impossible. The listeners had heard all about the importance of toilets, and they knew how one would help their village. But they were poor laborers, and buying one was out of the question. The villagers didn’t even have enough money to bribe an official into helping them get one.

Across the region, villagers dealt with the same problems. Women were often molested on their way to the restroom because they had to walk long distances to find private places,. The elderly grew weary from the treks, and monsoon seasons flooded the area, leaving no place at all to go.

“I get up early in the morning to go to the lavatory. …,” said Edhitha. “The place where I go is an open area, and people keep passing by. Sometimes, I have to wait until the people go away.”

Government officials often speak out against using open spaces as restrooms, broadcasting television and radio programs that warn of the spread of disease. Yet for many villagers, the reason for using open spaces is not ignorance or preference, but a lack of other options.

An Unaffordable Civility

“I grew up being a girl who would shy away from going in an open area, but there was no other choice,” Ladhi said.

Most laborers in remote villages earn scarcely enough to live on. The $128 to $160 USD required to build a toilet is more than they will ever be able to save.

“I have been trying to build a toilet, but due to the lack of finances, I could not make one,” said Haashim.

Seeing the need in Edhitha, Ladhi and Haashim’s district, Gospel for Asia missionaries constructed 20 standalone toilets in six villages.

Now, for the first time, these villagers have a sanitary, private place to relieve themselves. The outdoor toilets are also near their homes, so the elderly and sick can easily access them any time of the day, and women no longer have to worry about predators.

More Than a Lavatory

“I am thankful to the church for being concerned for the poor and needy people. … Being poor, we were not able to build a toilet for our girls,” Ladhi said, “but now we all are happy that we can use it at any time. We, as a family, are grateful to the church for this facility.”

Because the toilets are given through the church, they are a constant reminder of God’s love. With fellowships located a short distance from each one, finding out more about that love is as easy as using the restroom.

Learn about the people Gospel for Asia helps with gifts like outdoor toilets, pull carts and animals.
Annukka

Israel blesses the world

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 10.01.2014 13:57

Israel blesses the world

A team of researchers at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem recently published research which promises to aid development of treatments for clinical depression, a biological reaction to chronic stress which affects millions of people around the world. The Hebrew U. team published its findings, which focus changes in one type of non-neuronal brain cells - microglia, in the academic journal Molecular Psychiatry. Hebrew U. hopes to work with industry to bring new treatments to market in the near future.
Annukka

the-boy-who-went-to-heaven

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 11.01.2014 09:28

http://www.godfruits.com/2014/1/the-boy ... -to-heaven

Very good book "Heaven is for Real" is also from the subject! I recommend it to everyone, you will get passion to go to Heaven.
Annukka

Re: This and That

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 14.01.2014 09:34

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
Annukka

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu English part of Forum