This and That

Valvoja: Annukka

Again miracle!

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 01.08.2014 09:07

Annukka

GREAT MIRACLE IN ISRAEL

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 02.08.2014 22:52

GREAT MIRACLE IN ISRAEL

Morning of 8/1. ! A head of Yeshiva in Jaffa posted this message (and I am ROUGHLY paraphrasing into English. "I observed the hand of Gd today with my own eyes. Now I know FOR SURE that there is a Gd!! No one told it to me...I didn't hear it from someone else...I saw this happen with my own eyes. I am an integral part of the iron dome operation. What we do here is an exact science and I cannot give many details of what we do. we knew that a missile was headed directly for Tel Aviv...aimed at one of the 3 big towers, a shopping center in the middle of the city. We sent up one missile to intercept it, and we missed. We sent a second one, and we missed. We sent a third one to intercept...and we missed. Something even remotely like this has only happened other other time ever that I am aware of. We are very exact and very good at what we do. We do not miss. So to miss 3 times is not possible. By this time, disaster was eminent. We alerted all of the emergency crews within and around Tel Aviv to evacuate, but by this time there was little that could be done. Their missile was only minutes from detonation. We began the procedure of sending off one final missile to try and intercept it just before it came down, but we knew that casualties would still be imminent. Now, you must understand, our calculations based on physics and aerodynamics and weather (wind, atmosphere, humidity) are complete...there is NOTHING we don't take into account. This is how it is able to work so precisely. But all of a sudden, as we were scrambling to do anything and everything we could to save Tel Aviv, all of a sudden OUT OF NOWHERE came up a huge wind...one that was not on the radar...one that DID NOT EXIST before...and blew the missile from over Tel Aviv all the way into the Sea and dropped it off exactly safely into the water where no one was injured!!! You must understand...there was NO WIND...and then there was A HUGE WIND. This is not a couple of inches of a "move" that any gentle breeze could influence...this is MILES. It was nothing other than the hand of Gd!! I saw it with my very own eyes!!! The wind was not there before and it was not there after. It didn't come from somewhere, it came from NOWHERE. And after it moved the missile to the sea, it disappeared! So, after seeing this, I can no longer deny the existence of Gd. I put tfellin on right after this, and I took upon myself to keep Shabbat. I am secular but today was my first Shabbat to keep in many years and it was the best Shabbat of my life." this is from a friend's friend who lives in israel. wow!

Baruch HaShem Messianic Congregation

GREAT MIRACLE IN ISRAEL Morning of 8/1. ! A head of Yeshiva in Jaffa posted this message (and I am ROUGHLY paraphrasing into English. "I observed the hand of Gd today with my own eyes. Now I know FOR SURE that there is a Gd!! No one told it to me...I didn't hear it from someone else...I saw this happen with my own eyes. I am an integral part of the iron dome operation. What we do here is an exact science and I cannot give many details of what we do. we knew that a missile was headed directly for Tel Aviv...aimed at one of the 3 big towers, a shopping center in the middle of the city. We sent up one missile to intercept it, and we missed. We sent a second one, and we missed. We sent a third one to intercept...and we missed. Something even remotely like this has only happened other other time ever that I am aware of. We are very exact and very good at what we do. We do not miss. So to miss 3 times is not possible. By this time, disaster was eminent. We alerted all of the emergency crews within and around Tel Aviv to evacuate, but by this time there was little that could be done. Their missile was only minutes from detonation. We began the procedure of sending off one final missile to try and intercept it just before it came down, but we knew that casualties would still be imminent. Now, you must understand, our calculations based on physics and aerodynamics and weather (wind, atmosphere, humidity) are complete...there is NOTHING we don't take into account. This is how it is able to work so precisely. But all of a sudden, as we were scrambling to do anything and everything we could to save Tel Aviv, all of a sudden OUT OF NOWHERE came up a huge wind...one that was not on the radar...one that DID NOT EXIST before...and blew the missile from over Tel Aviv all the way into the Sea and dropped it off exactly safely into the water where no one was injured!!! You must understand...there was NO WIND...and then there was A HUGE WIND. This is not a couple of inches of a "move" that any gentle breeze could influence...this is MILES. It was nothing other than the hand of Gd!! I saw it with my very own eyes!!! The wind was not there before and it was not there after. It didn't come from somewhere, it came from NOWHERE. And after it moved the missile to the sea, it disappeared! So, after seeing this, I can no longer deny the existence of Gd. I put tfellin on right after this, and I took upon myself to keep Shabbat. I am secular but today was my first Shabbat to keep in many years and it was the best Shabbat of my life." this is from a friend's friend who lives in israel. wow!
Annukka

Muslim Family Beheads Newlyweds For Daring To Marry For Love

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 03.08.2014 08:11

Muslim Family Beheads Newlyweds For Daring To Marry For Love

Posted on August 2, 2014

Police collect evidence near body of Farzana Iqbal, killed by family members, at site near Lahore High Court building in Lahore

What kind of sick people behead their own daughter? How does this thought ever cross you mind for anything your child might do? The religion of peace is anything but.
Check it out:

A young newlywed couple in northeastern Pakistan died a horrible death at the hands of the bride’s family in the latest honor killing in the nation, police in Pakistan said Saturday. CNN’s Saima Mohsin reports.

The couple, identified as Sajjad Ahmed, 26, and Muawia Bibi, 18, were married by a Pakistani court on June 18 against the wishes of the Bibi family, Punjab police official Mohammad Ahsanullah told CNN.

On Thursday, the bride’s father and uncles lured the couple back to the village of Satrah in Punjab province, where Ahsanullah said the pair were tied up and then decapitated.

Despite the fact that there were no outside witnesses, family members turned themselves in to police and are now jailed in the Sialkot district of Punjab, Ahsanulluh said….”

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/mus ... DBaXb8Q.99
Annukka

Iron Dome Operator: God Moved Missile We Couldn't Hit

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 04.08.2014 08:30

Iron Dome Operator: God Moved Missile We Couldn't Hit

Sunday, August 03, 2014 | Israel Today Staff

Related Stories
◾Sderot children's miraculous escape from rocket
◾How Many People Died in Gaza?
◾Hamas: Gaza is not under occupation

Topics:
Gaza

Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile system has been wildly successful during the current Gaza war, but on occasion it can and does miss incoming terrorist rockets.

One would think that the 10 percent or so of Hamas rockets predicted by Iron Dome’s radars to hit populated areas that are not intercepted would still cause significant Israeli casualties. But somehow, they don’t.

An earlier, unconfirmed report floating around the Internet had a Gaza resident attributing the lack of Hamas accuracy to Israel’s God moving the rockets off-course to protect His people.

“We do aim [our rockets], but their God changes their path in mid-air,” a Hamas commander was said to have told someone who wondered why Gaza-based militants can’t seem to hit their targets.

Whether or not that report is accurate, an Iron Dome operator whose battery failed three times to down an incoming missile headed toward Tel Aviv last week said the overall assessment is.

In remarks relayed to an Israeli news site (Hebrew), the Iron Dome battery commander recalled:

"A missile was fired from Gaza. Iron Dome precisely calculated [its trajectory]. We know where these missiles are going to land down to a radius of 200 meters. This particular missile was going to hit either the Azrieli Towers, the Kirya (Israel’s equivalent of the Pentagon) or [a central Tel Aviv railway station]. Hundreds could have died.

"We fired the first [interceptor]. It missed. Second [interceptor]. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock. At this point we had just four seconds until the missile lands. We had already notified emergency services to converge on the target location and had warned of a mass-casualty incident.

"Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that…sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, ‘There is a God!’

“I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea.”

Also last week, Col. Ofer Winter, commander of the Givati Infantry Brigade, described a mysterious fog that favorably covered he and his troops as they advanced on an enemy position in morning light, after their nighttime raid was postponed.

Col. Winter labeled the covering as “clouds of glory.”

Earlier in the Gaza war, Col. Winter sparked heated national debate when he encouraged his troops to lead the charge against an enemy that “curses, defames and abuses the God of Israel.” Col. Winter concluded his letter by praying that the “Lord your God go with you, to fight for you against your enemies and to save you.”
Annukka

The God of the Armies of Israel

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 04.08.2014 08:46

Annukka

IsraAID

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 05.08.2014 07:45

War at home did not stop the Israel-based humanitarian relief agency IsraAID from sending experienced volunteers to help in the wake of a disastrous wildfire on the West Coast of the United States. “Our team is working hard alongside residents who lost their homes in Pateros, [Washington State], USA,” reported IsraAID Founding Director Shachar Zahavi. “The local community is amazing and receiving us with open arms.” Upon arrival following what has been dubbed the Carlton Complex — the worst fire in Washington State’s history, destroying some 300 homes — IsraAID joined forces with Team Rubicon to help residents remove debris from the ruins of their homes and sift through the ash to recover personal items. They’ll also help in rehab efforts. Sparked by lightning on July 14, Carlton Complex burned for more than 10 days through nearly 400 square miles of Methow Valley, about 180 miles northeast of Seattle. President Obama issued a state of emergency in Washington. Since its founding 10 years ago, IsraAID has responded to crises in 22 countries, reached more than one million people in distress and distributed some 1,000 tons of relief and medical supplies. The 750-strong staff of Israeli volunteers and professionals (among them 156 doctors and nurses and 100 therapists and social workers) has trained more than 5,000 professionals in the served countries as well. Earlier in July, despite Israel’s Operation Protective Edge in Gaza, on the Day of the African Child graduates of IsraAID’s psychosocial arts-based facilitation training program at the Kakuma Refugee Camp in Kenya led an expressive arts activity for hundreds of children. And at the end of the month, IsraAID led its third workshop on expressive art therapy for community agents of a Haitian NGO helping survivors of gender-based violence. (via Israel21c)
Annukka

ICEJ TAKES A STAND FOR ISRAEL AROUND THE GLOBE

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 05.08.2014 07:49

I just returned from Stuttgart, where ICEJ Germany organised a large pro-Israel rally. In recent days, the ICEJ has joined rallies around the world in support of Israel and Jewish communities worldwide. In Johannesburg, on Sunday, August 3rd, the ICEJ participated in what is believed to be the largest pro-Israel rally ever held in South Africa with more than 12,000 in attendance!

Unfortunately, many anti-Israel rallies are also being held around the world and anti-Semitic expressions have once again increased on the streets of Europe. Sadly, media reports and perspectives are also largely one-sided in nature against the Jewish state.

As Christians, we need to take a stand against anti-Semitism wherever it surfaces. It is important for us all to do what we can in support of Israel at this crucial time. Do your best to find out if there are any pro-Israel rallies taking place in your area and determine to get your friends and family there to let the world know we will not be silent.

Let the Jewish people know that when we say "Never again" we mean it.

Yours in Christ,

Dr. Juergen Buehler

Dr. Jürgen Bühler
Executive Director
Annukka

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu English part of Forum