tuumis

This and That

Valvoja: Annukka

Muslim Extremists Force Christian Girls to Watch as their Mo

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 17.03.2014 17:36

Muslim Extremists Force Christian Girls to Watch as their Mother is Beheaded

By Onan Coca / 17 March 2014 / 14 Comments

The “religion of peace” knows no bounds. Islam’s reign of terror throughout north and central Africa continues as yet another disturbing story escapes the Dark Continent to teach us the truth about Islam.

In Southern Somalia members of the Al-Shabaab terrorists (close allies of Al-Qaeda) recently took the time to show their community, and the world, what Islam does to Christians. Local leaders arrested two people who they believed to be Christians for the crime of… being Christians. 41-year-old mother, Sadia Ali Omar, and her 35-year-old cousin, Osman Mohamoud Moge were arrested by the local al-Shabaab militants, and brought to the town center along with Ms. Omar’s two daughters.

Before killing them, an Al Shabaab militant announced, “We know these two people are Christians who recently came back from Kenya – we want to wipe out any underground Christian living inside of mujahidin [jihadists’] area,” according to an area resident whose name is undisclosed for security reasons.

muslimOmar’s daughters, ages 8 and 15, were witness to the slaughter, sources said, with the younger girl screaming and shouting for someone to save her mother. A friend helped the girls, whose names are withheld, to relocate to another area.

“We are afraid that the Al Shabaab might continue monitoring these two children and eventually kill them just like their mother,” the area resident said.

The militants from Al Shabaab – which has vowed to rid the country of the Christian fellowships, which meet secretly as leaving Islam in Somalia is punishable by death – became suspicious of Omar and Moge due to their irregular attendance at Friday mosque prayers, sources said.

Make no mistake. This is Islam.

This is not extremist Islam, or fascist Islam. It’s just plain Islam. All over the world this is the dominant form of the religion. Look at Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria, Syria, Lebanon, etc. etc. etc. The only place we find anything resembling “moderate Islam” is here in the United States, and even that could be better described as “lapsed Islam.”

If we wish to stand against the rising tide of Islamic fascism we must begin to recognize what we are truly fighting against. They will not show us any mercy, and they will push us to our very limits. Are we ready for them?

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/5190/muslim-extr ... WAjfjEp.99
Annukka

Dry Bones

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 18.03.2014 09:10

Annukka

Re: This and That

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 18.03.2014 09:19

Dear readers,

At our Friday night meal, my daughter shared with us an incredible story that she heard in school (taken from the book Aleinu L’Shabe’ach).

Yitzchak Slutzky was a 16-year-old boy whose family was murdered by the Nazis. He and his little sister managed to escape and hide in a dank underground cellar. Yitzchak would venture outside only to find provisions.

One time, Yitzchak returned to find his sister missing. His neighbors confirmed his worst fears, pointing to the Nazi headquarters at the center of the village.

Disregarding his own safety, Yitzchak burst into the building screaming, “Bring me my sister, now!”

Contemptuously, the Nazi commander replied, “I’ll give you back your sister on one condition. Open your palm and show me that there is hair on it.”

Obediently, Yitzchak held out his hand. The commander nearly fainted. There was hair growing on his palm!

“Give him his sister,” the frightened commander shouted. “And get him out of here immediately!”

Yitzchak and his sister survived the war.

Nine years earlier, Yitzchak had injured his hand and was rushed to the hospital. The doctor performed a skin graft, but the transplanted skin had hair growing from it, and hair continued to grow from his palm ever since.

“My mother was very grateful that my hand healed, but was distressed by its abnormal appearance. She would tell me to hide my hand in my pocket,” Yitzchak recalled. “My friends would tease me, and I was so embarrassed by its strange sight. Only G‑d knew that the hair growing on my hand’s palm would one day save my little sister.”

G‑d’s ways are indeed mysterious.

There are times in our lives when we can look back at a chain of events and finally understand why it had to happen. Sometimes, it can take many years—nine for Yitzchak—until comprehension dawns. And sometimes, we may never merit understanding. We are just left with our belief that our Creator seeks only our good.

Chana Weisberg,
Annukka

The Mayor

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 18.03.2014 09:21

The Mayor

The mayor of the city was walking with his wife when they met a construction worker. The wife began to speak to the individual as if they knew each other well.

“How do you know him?” remarked the husband.

“He was my fiancé before I met you,” she replied.

“Aren't you lucky you met me? Otherwise, you would today be the wife of a construction worker!”

“No sir,” she replied. “If I had married him, he would be the mayor!”
Annukka

Muslim Father Murders Lesbian Daughter and Her Girlfriend –

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 18.03.2014 22:34

Muslim Father Murders Lesbian Daughter and Her Girlfriend – Christian Family of Murdered Girl Forgives Her Killer

By Onan Coca / 18 March 2014 / 193 Comments

The fascist gay lobby and its liberal protectors are constantly decrying the evil bigotry of Christianity while never speaking against the actual evil actions committed by Islam against the gay community. Another example has recently taken place, but again, because it doesn’t fit their liberal anti-Christian narrative, the left is silent… but conservatives are not.

An evil Muslim man has likely murdered his daughter for the crime of homosexuality. His daughter was a lesbian, and her lifestyle had dishonored his family. Police believe that 46-year-old James Larry Cosby murdered his daughter Britney and her girlfriend Crystal Jackson, both 24 years old, before dumping their bodies like garbage.

What would drive a man to kill his own child? The Sheriff would not guess about a motive, but a spokesman for the family, Quannel X, says that he found writings about homosexuality in Cosby's Koran. "In Islam homosexuality is forbidden. It is forbidden. I learned today that Larry was a practicing Muslim," said Quanell X.

cosby2In direct contrast to the vile acts of the Muslim man stand the actions of the family of the other murdered girl, Crystal Jackson. Ms. Jackson’s father is a Christian minister, and he and his family have already voiced their forgiveness of their daughter’s killer.

Crystal Jackson's family tells Fox 26 they forgive whoever killed their daughter and addressed the possibility that she was murdered because of who she loved. "I did not agree with her sexual orientation either, but I would not kill my daughter and Britany and then take them to Galveston and hide it. I love all my children the same," said Reverend Ivan Jackson, Crystal's father.

Unsurprisingly, the hypocritical murderer, James Larry Cosby, is hardly the best example of a pure follower of any religion. He has a long criminal record, littered with exploits -- convictions for sexual assault, assault, drugs and weapons – and yet he did not feel the need to have himself killed for his “sins.”

More than the hypocrisy of the evil Muslim father – I wonder about the hypocrisy of the left. Here are two young homosexuals murdered for nothing more than their feelings for each other, and yet we hear nothing from the gay lobby about the horrors of hate crimes against gays. Why? Because it doesn’t fit the narrative of conservative animosity towards homosexuals. They argue that we conservatives (especially Christian conservatives) hate homosexuals to the point of advocating violence and repression against them.

The truth is that we conservatives are aghast at crimes like these. We think that murder is always evil and should always be tried in the harshest way possible – even if we disagree with the lifestyle of the victim.

It would be nice to see the left be consistent for once and call out Islam for its violence and animosity towards homosexuality. But that wouldn’t advance their cause, so they won’t speak out. Hypocrites.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/5196/muslim-fath ... fC0CSmJ.99
Annukka

Dry Bones

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 19.03.2014 09:31

Annukka

Re: This and That

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 19.03.2014 09:41

What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.
-Colette
Annukka

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 19.03.2014 20:33

Iranian Pastor Plans to Embrace Jews in Israel

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | Charles Gardner

Related Stories
Christians in Nazareth Between a Rock and a Hard Place
The Return of Crusader Theology
Israel Grapples With Christian Donations

Topics:
Christians

A British-based Iranian pastor is planning to embrace the sworn enemies of his country when he visits Israel this spring.

Youhana Darvishi* will be among 120 delegates sharing similar experiences of reconciliation when "At the Crossroads" is held for a second time.

This unique gathering aims to deepen the bonds of fellowship between Muslim-background followers of Jesus and Messianic Jews as they encourage and support one another in the cause of spreading the gospel through the region, thus making a significant contribution to real peace in the Middle East.

The invitation-only conference will be held at Christ Church (pictured), the Jerusalem headquarters of the Church's Ministry among the Jewish people (CMJ), a 205-year-old Anglican mission counting William Wilberforce among its founders.

It is part of a largely untold story of how Muslim-background Arab, Turkish and Kurdish followers of Jesus from the Middle East and North Africa are forging close bonds with Messianic Jews – a growing worldwide movement of Jews who believe Jesus (Yeshua in Hebrew) is their Messiah.

Coming from a nation whose leaders have vowed to destroy Israel, Youhana now leads an Iranian church in the UK and told a Nottingham conference that, despite the Islamic revolution of 1979 which closed doors to missionaries, the number of Christians in his country has since grown exponentially from a mere 2,000 to around one million.

Speaking in Farsi, interpreted by a member of his congregation, he said: "They thought it was all over; that Jesus was dead. Pastors were murdered and there was no more printing of Bibles. It was like the disciples must have felt after Jesus was crucified. But God made a way where it seemed there was no way."

Youhana became a Christian at the age of six after viewing a TV programme he believes was being screened to show Jesus in a negative light.

It was an excerpt from the film "Jesus of Nazareth" that really grabbed his attention. Jesus was being flogged and hauled before the Roman governor Pontius Pilate at his mock trial, and Youhana recalled: "I fell in love with this person. I told my mum: 'I love him'."

As a result his mother took a risk by going out to find a VHS video (illegal at the time) about Jesus. "I watched it every week and started writing down all the dialogue of that movie, which became my Bible as I didn't have one. God will find a way, even for a six-year-old boy."

The Jerusalem conference organizers have taken inspiration from a biblical passage in the Book of Isaiah (chapter 19), which speaks of a highway of blessing from Egypt to Assyria (which includes the Arab Middle East, north-western Iran, south-eastern Turkey, part of Armenia and Cyprus) via Israel. Delegates are coming from throughout the Middle East and North Africa.

Christ Church rector David Pileggi believes the event will help present a clearer picture of what God is doing in the Middle East, so often blurred by a constant focus on conflict. This year's conference aims to strengthen the developing network of mutual co-operation and explore more practically how all the sons of Abraham can together help build a 'highway' of blessing in the region.

Among the delegates at the first conference, held in 2012 but kept under wraps for the protection of the participants, was a Turkish church leader who was converted to Christ following an extraordinary encounter during a hajj (or pilgrimage) to Mecca. He will be returning for At the Crossroads 2014.

Following its initial success, the organizers want to take this opportunity of spreading the word on what they consider to be the real peace process taking place in the region.

* real name withheld for his safety
Annukka

Islamic Jihad Laments: Jews Love Jerusalem More Than Us!

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 19.03.2014 20:35

Islamic Jihad Laments: Jews Love Jerusalem More Than Us!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 | Israel Today Staff

Related Stories
VIDEO: Singing Jews Cause Near-Riot on Temple Mount
Palestinians Complain to UN Over Jews on Temple Mount
Israelis called to mass Temple Mount protest

Topics:
Jerusalem

Ramadan Shalah, the head of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorist organization, chastised fellow Arabs, and especially fellow Palestinians, for failing to love Jerusalem as much as the Jews do.

An audio recording of Shalah addressing a clerical conference in Tehran was obtained by Israel’s Army Radio. In the clip, the terror leader is distraught over the seeming lack of Arab seriousness in regards to Jerusalem, while for the Jews, the Holy City is there heart and soul.

“What is the meaning of Jerusalem for us?” Shalah asked. “Learn from the Jews, from that accursed entity [Israel]. They love Jerusalem not just as a military matter, but as a cultural one.”

As evidence of this, Shalah extensively referenced Naomi Shemer’s world-famous song “Jerusalem of Gold.”

“Every Israeli child and every accursed Israeli soldier says this song in their heart,” the upset killer of men, women and children informed his audience.
Annukka

Dry Bones

ViestiKirjoittaja Annukka » 20.03.2014 10:24

Annukka

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu English part of Forum